Mixing and matching colors and prints this spring is a great way to embrace all the new trends, while also stepping outside one’s comfort zone! Here in Florida, we’re already transitioning out of our winter wardrobes and heading into spring/summer outfits. For this new season, I’ve taken on a new endeavor where I aim to instill bright ensembles with a touch of poise. Fashion is always changing, but the one constant is its creativity factor. Hence, the excitement I have in showcasing fun, unique ways to becoming comfortable in one’s own skin!
Bright, Bold, And Beautiful With The Color, Yellow
There’s something about the yellow hue that strikes me among the other color families. Perhaps it’s the radiating glow that creates a warm feeling from within, or maybe it’s the optimistic and hopeful connotations such as happiness and creativity attached to this certain pigment. For the longest time, I’ve always been in awe with yellow in all areas of life. When it comes to fashion, I believe that this particular shade has the effect of fostering confidence. From dresses with yellow floral prints to yellow-striped maxis, this fashion season promises to be bold, luminous, and fun! Below, I’ll be sharing with you all some of my personal favorite pieces that have just the right touch of elegance at an affordable price! So, keep on scrolling and get ready to brighten up your wardrobe!
Jessica’s Top Picks For The Yellow Dress
- The Leith Racerback Shift Dress : This shift dress entails the perfect combo of chic and sporty with its above the knee length and racerback details! Its simple design also creates a world of opportunities to play up or dress down with accessories and sandals. Price is $49.00.
- Frilled-Sleeve Dress : Another classic take on chic and sweet with this summer dress! I particularly am swooned over the detailed round neck and frilled sleeves! Have even more fun with this piece by throwing on some colorful earrings and necklaces! Price is $19.90.
- Off-the-Shoulder Maxi Dress : Creating an elegant and luminous look is so effortless with this maxi dress. There are also beautiful details with its flounce layer and shirred skirt. I can definitely see this worn for a stroll by the boardwalk or for even a fun girl’s weekend! Price is $29.90.
- Women’s Front Tie Dress : For a more casual, everyday wear, this dress is the perfect go-to piece! The elastic waist and crisscross front tie details add just the perfect complement for a fun and feminine outfit! Price is $24.99.
- Corduroy Pinafore Dress : For those looking to test your creativity, this Corduroy Pinafore dress is a must! I absolutely love the fashion-forward appeal that comes from this piece, especially with its scoop back and neck and front pockets! The best part is that styling this dress is left to your fashionable imagination! Price is $38.00.
These 5 picks have captivated me with their soft, feminine, and fashionable details! I’m certain that embracing a little bit of more yellow with your wardrobe this fashion season will spark up that creativity and confidence within you!
Cheers to darling moments with your new spring outfits!